Monday, March 21, 2011

Catch up 3/17, 3/18,


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Real Men SUP in kilt's
Jason's workout killed me on Wednesday so today was a light day.
I also have woken up at or before 5 for 5 straight days. Rest!
Erica and I paddled about 3 miles leisurely I focused on technique and buoy turns.
I treated me self to some new Vibrams. The kamodo's are by far the best of my 3 pair yet. A great gym shoe

Friday
Race day is tomorrow. YOLO winter series race #4. I need to win the stock class by :34 sec to take home the points title. Going to be tough to beat Brandon Rahae he is a beast.

I once again focused on keeping it light.
30 minute swim and stretching. By far my best swim! I am beginning to feel more like a yacht and less like a barge.
My dad and step mother are coming in from TX so it's going to be a great weekend.
wish me luck on Saturday!
YOLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment