Monday, March 14, 2011

Training Journal 3/13/11 Sunday the day of "rest"

Turn the clocks forward people! Excellent for sunset paddles coming back! Not so good for people who have to open the gym on Sunday morning :( I was up at 5 a.m. so really 4 a.m. boo. Good new was I got off an hour early and it was gorgeous outside.

Goal
Active Rest- Meaning do things that I enjoy doing that are active, fun, and won't be too taxing physically.
Flexibility maybe Yoga

After a brief nap I enjoyed my beautiful wife on the dock. She had to pull my arm really hard for me to drop the boards in the water. We leisurely paddled around the "fingers" of Clearwater beach checking out the houses. I paddled the majority of the time in a buoy turn or surfer stance trying to get as comfortable as possible turning.

Total Paddle Time
40 mins of relaxing water therapy

I had a little energy to burn and wanted to work on flexibility so we watched another Namaste Yoga. This one was entitled moon body length or some hippy crap like that. Whatever it was it was awesome. I am now a friend of pre bed time stretching. It felt so amazing we stretched another 15 mins after the show was over. I slept like a baby last night after yoga and taking my Revitalabs nighttime recovery supplement Revitatropin. Stuff is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment